Sunday 28 October 2012

Treasuries on Etsy

I enjoy making treasuries on Etsy. It allows me to see what other local people are doing with their products & inspires me to try harder when I see something that makes me gasp with excitement.

My Etsy shop is just at it's beginning but I have high hopes for it. I just need people to support me along my journey & I've already got LOTS of support via facebook & Etsy.

Treasuries are a way for other members to share other people's work with the world & I love doing it so I can help a little bit :)

Here's a list of tresuries I've done so far. Have a look & if you have an Etsy account, leave a comment, like a few items & share with your friends :) Every little helps!





1 comment:

Skipper Update 2018

Here's an update to my Skipper Butterfly blog I posted earlier this year. I have photographed them for 8 years now. Hoping to do so for ...