Sunday, 17 October 2010

Trapped Leaf


Trapped Leaf, originally uploaded by purpleface.

Went to Rudyard Lake today. Didn't get many images as there were far too many people there, shouting after their dogs, generally being in the way etc. We had a lovely picnic in the middle of a woodland area with lots of Bluetits flying around above us.

Autumn is officially under way now - the leaves are falling off thick & fast. It won't be long until we are left with completely bare trees & the snow will be setting in. I can't wait for snow. A lot of people moan about it but I completely adore it. Waking up in the morning to a beautiful white sheet of snow is one of the best things I have ever bare witness too as is walking in the park whilst the massive snowflakes hit you, leaving trails of frozen magic on your clothing.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you give the snow such a magical quality Sarah! I'm hoping I feel that way when it arrives - but I'm usually one of those moaning about it.

    I LOVE the trapped leaf image! Well done!

    ReplyDelete